Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Movie

I didn't watch the entire movie because I missed the beginning, so I was lost when I started watching it, but then I started catching on to it and relating events from the movie to 1984. The first thing that caught my eye was when one of the guys came in with some papers, I think the president's speech, and told the girl to put them in the 1930 documents. Just like in the book, they try to change history and it's scary to just think about how easy it is to switch things around and everyone is just so blind to trust the goverment with their eyes closed. People were covering the presidents back while he was having an affair with a girl so much younger than him right before the elections and because everyone had his back the other guys words, who was also running for president, were a zero to the left because everyone denied it.

No comments: